The Fenix HP25R headlamp has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2, XP-G2 R5 and red LEDs. The headtorch comes with a 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion battery that can be charged inside the light.
In addition to being rechargeable, the headlamp has a red light for night illumination and alerting, as well as boasting a neutral white floodlight and a far-reaching spotlight beam, making it ideal for hiking, camping, searching, cave exploration and other outdoor activities.
The headlamp features four brightness levels and an impressive maximum reach up to 185 meters.
High: 350 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Eco: 4 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1.5 hrs runtime
High: 350 lumens -4.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 42 hrs runtime
Eco: 0.2 lumens - 96 hrs runtime
Flashing: 0.2 lumens - 192 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 185 meters, waterproof to IPX-6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Press and hold the spotlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the Spotlight on and off.
- Single click the spotlight button to cycle through Spotlight mode, in order Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
- Press and hold the floodlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the Floodlight on and off.
- Single click the floodlight button to cycle through Floodlight mode, in order Eco-Low-Mid-High.
- With the lamp off, single click the floodlight button to access the Red outputs, in order Eco-Red Flash-off.
Includes: Fenix 3.6V 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, spare o-ring, micro USB cable