Nitecore NU32 Head Torch
The Nitecore NU32 headtorch is a revamp of the popular NU30 model, offering a higher brightness levels and an updated LED in the same lightweight, compact body. The lamp has a maximum output of 550 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 S3 LED and is powered by a built-in, rechargeable, Li-ion battery.
The headlamp is rechargeable via a micro USB port on the side of the light (charging cable included). The NU32 can still be used while it is charging for uninterrupted illumination which can provide an increased sense of security in outdoor settings. To ensure you know when to recharge, the headtorch has a built-in power indicator to report the remaining battery power.
The Nitecore NU32 features multiple light sources to best suit your requirement. The headlamp has a primary white LED which is ideal for long and mid-range illumination with a 100º illumination angle; a red auxiliary LED which effectively protects night vision and is perfect for wildlife observation, night photography, astronomy and emergency response; and a high CRI auxiliary LED, providing a warm white beam that provides accurate colour rendition to restore objects in their original colours.
The primary white LED offers four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 550 lumens, plus an SOS and Beacon mode. As with the NU30, the NU32 is operated by a dual switch which consists of a power button and an 'R' button. The power switch operates all the white brightness levels, including the high CRI auxiliary mode and the R button is for the red auxiliary output.
Ideal for everyday use, work applications and outdoor exploring, the NU32 has a 60° tiltable head bracket which allows the beam to be angled as necessary.
Turbo: 550 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 190 lumens - 17 hrs runtime
Mid: 33 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 330 hrs runtime
High CRI LED: 19 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
Red LED: 9 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 9 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon and SOS modes (550 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 125 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: built-in battery, micro USB cable, headband
- Dimensions: 63 mm x 43.5 mm x 31.5 mm / 2.48" x 1.71" x 1.24" (bracket included)
- Weight: 76.4 g / 2.69 oz. (bracket and headband included)
- White and red dual outputs
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Built-in 1800mAh Li-ion battery
- USB rechargeable with onboard charging circuit
- Dual switches design offers easy one-handed operation
- Power indicator beneath switches indicates remaining battery power
- Flood beam profile with 60° adjustable angle
- Made from durable PC materials
- Compact and lightweight